Noah Mangwarara is an award-winning Leadership Coach & Motivational Speaker with several awards received in Zimbabwe, continentally, and internationally for his work in leadership development across the continent of Africa. Noah is a qualified consultant with over 20 years of experience in Training & Development, Human Resources, Strategy workshop Facilitation, Leadership Training, and Team Building Facilitation at all levels. He is a livewire Conference Facilitator, Strategy Consultant, Motivational Speaker, and seasoned Trainer having spoken widely in the areas of Motivation, Leadership, and Management in Zimbabwe, Southern, East, Central, and West Africa.
- Noah is the Executive Director of Noah’s Ark School of Leadership that has trained leaders in business, political, spiritual, and communities across the continent of Africa;
- Noah is the President of the Positive Impact Movement. This is a Youth Leadership Development initiative that has a presence in a number of African Countries including but not limited to Zimbabwe, Kenya, DRC, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Ghana, Liberia, Gambia, etc.
- Noah trains for a number of Training establishments both in Zimbabwe including the Institute of Personnel Management in Zimbabwe, Institute of Auditors (Zim), ACCA Zimbabwe, ZAMFI, Management Training Bureau, Institute of Credit Management in Zimbabwe, and the Institute of Diplomacy.
Noah also trains with a number of Training Establishments across the continent including Youth in Africa (Kenya), Leadership Insights International (Nigeria), Church Management Institute (Uganda), Inclusive South Africa, etc.
- Noah sits on a number of Leadership Development Boards in Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Kenya, and Uganda.
- Noah has been a Training Manager for Starafricacorporation where he trained in different commercial areas including Strategy, Leadership, Management, Marketing, Team Building, Sales, and Customer Service amongst other soft skills programmes. Read More
Read My Books
“Thank you so much ‘Prof’ Noah Mangwarara. Your posts have impacted me in so many ways spiritual, intellectual and physically. They are educative, motivational and encouraging to keep on amidst challenges.
“Because of Noah’s constant inspirational messages, I realized that I had a purpose bigger than what I have been doing before. Courtesy of his mentorship, I have written two motivational books and over 100 poems which are playing a big part in my life during this pendemic period.”
“Noah Mangwarara is a born encourager for sure. Motivation, inspiration and leadership wisdom flow naturally out of him. I have known him for a number of years now and l can safely say he was called to do what he does.”