Noah Mangwarara is an award-winning Leadership Coach & Motivational Speaker with several awards received in Zimbabwe, continentally, and internationally for his work in leadership development across the continent of Africa. Noah is a qualified consultant with over 20 years of experience in Training & Development, Human Resources, Strategy workshop Facilitation, Leadership Training, and Team Building Facilitation at all levels. He is a livewire Conference Facilitator, Strategy Consultant, Motivational Speaker, and seasoned Trainer having spoken widely in the areas of Motivation, Leadership, and Management in Zimbabwe, Southern, East, Central, and West Africa.
- Noah is the Executive Director of Noah’s Ark School of Leadership that has trained leaders in business, political, spiritual, and communities across the continent of Africa;
- Noah is the President of the Positive Impact Movement. This is a Youth Leadership Development initiative that has a presence in a number of African Countries including but not limited to Zimbabwe, Kenya, DRC, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Ghana, Liberia, Gambia, etc.
- Noah trains for a number of Training establishments both in Zimbabwe including the Institute of Personnel Management in Zimbabwe, Institute of Auditors (Zim), ACCA Zimbabwe, ZAMFI, Management Training Bureau, Institute of Credit Management in Zimbabwe, and the Institute of Diplomacy.
Noah also trains with a number of Training Establishments across the continent including Youth in Africa (Kenya), Leadership Insights International (Nigeria), Church Management Institute (Uganda), Inclusive South Africa, etc.
- Noah sits on a number of Leadership Development Boards in Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Kenya, and Uganda.
- Noah has been a Training Manager for Starafricacorporation where he trained in different commercial areas including Strategy, Leadership, Management, Marketing, Team Building, Sales, and Customer Service amongst other soft skills programmes. Read More
Read My Books
TEAM BUILDING AND BONDING SESSIONS AT NOAH’S ARK SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP
Our standard team-working and team building session addresses the following amongst other things
- Teambuilding: the art of working better together
- Foundations for effective teams
- Team development stages
- Team failure and success factors
- Forming great teams
- Communication, cohesion and collaboration
- Exploring team leadership and followership
- Expectations of me, others, and this team
- Great teams operating principles
- Action planning: ways to work better together
“Thank you so much ‘Prof’ Noah Mangwarara. Your posts have impacted me in so many ways spiritual, intellectual and physically. They are educative, motivational and encouraging to keep on amidst challenges.
“Because of Noah’s constant inspirational messages, I realized that I had a purpose bigger than what I have been doing before. Courtesy of his mentorship, I have written two motivational books and over 100 poems which are playing a big part in my life during this pendemic period.”
“Noah Mangwarara is a born encourager for sure. Motivation, inspiration and leadership wisdom flow naturally out of him. I have known him for a number of years now and l can safely say he was called to do what he does.”
From our blog
SERVANT LEADERS ARE DRIVEN BY A SELFLESS HEART
SERVANT LEADERS ARE DRIVEN BY A SELFLESS HEART Even though he sat in a Roman prison cell, Paul considered the preaching of the gospel his primary mandate. Here was a […]
PRESERVE YOUR ORIGINALITY
PRESERVE YOUR ORIGINALITY The world is let down by highly talented men and women who choose to play second fiddle because they think other world citizens are better than them. […]
GIVE YOUR ALL UNTO THE GOOD OF CIVILIZATION
GIVE YOUR ALL UNTO THE GOOD OF CIVILIZATION “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.” (Robert Louis Stevenson). Strive at making a […]
LEAVE SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT ON THE PLANET
LEAVE SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT ON THE PLANET Every 80 YEARS or so, seven billion people are replaced by another seven billion. Unfortunately though, a tiny fraction of the people do something […]
LIFE’S TRUE VALUE AND MEANING
LIFE’S TRUE VALUE AND MEANING It is not about POSSESSIONS but fulfilment of PURPOSE. It is not about POSITIONS but PASSIONATE EXECUTION in your line of calling. It is not […]