- Noah Mangwarara is an award-winning Leadership Coach & Motivational Speaker with several awards received in Zimbabwe, continentally, and internationally for his work in leadership development across the continent of Africa.
- Noah is a qualified consultant with over 20 years of experience in Training & Development, Human Resources, Strategy workshop Facilitation, Leadership Training, and Team Building Facilitation at all levels.
- He is a livewire Conference Facilitator, Strategy Consultant, Motivational Speaker, and seasoned Trainer having spoken widely in the areas of Motivation, Leadership, and Management in Zimbabwe, Southern, East, Central, and West Africa.
- Noah is the Executive Director of Noah’s Ark School of Leadership that has trained leaders in business, political, spiritual, and communities across the continent of Africa.
- Noah is the President of the Positive Impact Movement. This is a Youth Leadership Development initiative that has a presence in a number of African Countries including but not limited to Zimbabwe, Kenya, DRC, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Ghana, Liberia, Gambia, etc.
- Noah trains for a number of Training establishments both in Zimbabwe including the Institute of Personnel Management in Zimbabwe, Institute of Auditors (Zim), ACCA Zimbabwe, ZAMFI, Management Training Bureau, Institute of Credit Management in Zimbabwe, and the Institute of Diplomacy.
- Noah also trains with a number of Training Establishments across the continent including Youth in Africa (Kenya), Leadership Insights International (Nigeria), Church Management Institute (Uganda), Inclusive South Africa, etc.
- Noah sits on a number of Leadership Development Boards in Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Kenya, and Uganda.
- Noah has been a Training Manager for Starafricacorporation where he trained in different commercial areas including Strategy, Leadership, Management, Marketing, Team Building, Sales, and Customer Service amongst other soft skills programmes.
- Noah has formulated a number of strategies in businesses across the wide spectrum industry and commerce both locally and continentally.
- Noah has been invited as a Keynote Leadership Speaker and Guest of Honour in a number of business conferences
- Noah’s unusual combination of depth of technical expertise with a breadth of approach and excellent presentation skills makes him a very popular trainer with audiences from all backgrounds and at all levels. His approach is direct, clear, participatory, and highly motivational. Participants leave his courses brimming with ideas and enthusiastic about putting them into practice. He taps into his Motivational passion and enthusiasm to drive the points home.
- Noah is the author of several books on leadership and motivation which include
- Success Favors the Brave
- Soar like an eagle
- Success in leadership; lessons from elephants
- Teamwork- the beehive of effectiveness
- Teamwork- lessons from the lion pride
- Adapt or Die; leadership lessons from the jungle
- Effective for life
- Dimension of success
- Noah has contributed to a number of newspapers over the years as a leadership columnist. He has written for the following Zimbabwean newspapers
- Financial Gazette
- Sunday Mail
- News Day
Batanai Mall, First Floor, Cnr First St & Jason Moyo, Harare, Zimbabwe
Mobile: +263 772 884 509
Mobile: +263 715 417 867
Newsletter to get in touch